What you will learn
1. Resilience as a concept and practice – the emerging global practice of urban resilience via the 100 Resilient Cities Network
2. The interconnection of shocks and stresses challenging cities and approaches to tackle these issues with integrated solutions
3. The approach taken by Resilient Melbourne to acknowledge that people are at the heart of all cities – a smart city is a resilient one
4. The benefits of an urban forest
5. Collaboration in action – the partnership developing a metropolitan urban forest for Melbourne
Who should attend
– Practitioners working on Smart Cities, Resilient Cities and Sustainable Cities.
– People interested in new ways of thinking to bring to complex city challenges. Government, community and private sector.